• We design for evolving lives and our products are built to last
• All of our products are designed, manufactured and finished in the United Kingdom using sustainable materials
• Our products are easy to assemble and slot together without the need for additional fixings
• We value simple and efficient designs that minimise waste
• Our services are offered with a high quality and personal service
Géométrie was founded in 2017 by Natasha Hayden and Ben Gwatkin. Our aim is to combine mid-century inspired designs with modern manufacturing techniques to supply elegant products to our customers.
We use sustainably sourced materials and local craftsmen to ensure we deliver the best quality possible to our customers.
Our designs are based on pure geometric forms, which strike a balance between aesthetic and functionality. The qualities of CNC fabrication process influence our designs; allowing us to create curved corners and components that slot together neatly; forming solid joints that can easily be dismantled.
Love these, arrived on time, great to deal with!
Worth the wait for this beautiful frame. I love the rounded edges and is true to size. Seller was super responsive and very helpful with keeping track of my order. Things are a bit delayed due to the pandemic! Very happy with this purchase.
Really happy with my shelves, love the mid century style!